Our Melbourne based client is in the middle of an exciting growth period with new properties coming on board. This growth will develop new revenue opportunities and they are now seeking a Revenue Manager to join the team.
As the Revenue Manager, you will work alongside the group’s owners and senior management implement revenue management strategies and processes across the group in order to maximise occupancy and average room rates across the companies properties.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices
- To compile daily, weekly & monthly revenue reports, statistics and forecasts in conjunction with hotel management team, presenting at daily meetings, weekly revenue strategy & monthly business review meetings as appropriate
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- To analyse the business, looking at pick up, lead times, booking patterns and trends and taking appropriate actions, third party websites and channel managers
- To be responsible for the overall day to day operation of the Revenue department, managing the revenue team, coaching, training & supporting the team members to maintain service levels and operating standards
- Analysis of future bookings and implementing marketing/promotional strategies
- Ensure online rate systems are up to date
- Review and report competitor’s movements to ensure competitiveness
- Analyse individual promotion successes and failures
This is a rare opportunity to really take your career to the next level in a progressive and growing group.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 142788 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.