About the Company
This is a dedicated team in South Auckland with over 100 staff. The role is based in a beautiful location with free parking, plus a café on site. Company provides support and clinical knowledge for patients and their families with a modern facility and equipment.
About the Role
This is an autonomous role within the community. Your excellent clinical skills, caring approach and organisational ability will be used to the full. Build strong relationships with your patients and their families, together with the multi disciplinary team.
- Organise workload for daily visits
- Use clinical skills to provide excellent palliative care in patients homes
- Liaise with Doctor’s, experts, multidisciplinary teams
Skills & Experience
- NZ registered nurse with NZ palliative experience
- Current APC
- Post Grad qualification or working towards this goal
- Part time or full time hours available, min 32 hours a week.
- You will be encouraged and supported to continue your education
- Great team to give encouragement and assistance when needed
- Experience the multicultural environment within South and East Auckland
This role gives the satisfaction of using your clinical, organisational and relationship skills. Your empathy and caring will make the difference in patients’ lives.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 144802 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.