Our client recognises the importance of providing quality care and services to their patients, friends and families. Offering a variety of services and programs that are tailored to meet the needs of people suffering from a range of mental health conditions, they are now looking for RN Div1 nurses with experience in Mental Health to join their friendly, successful teams.
We are looking for the following:
- Registered RN Div1 Nurses with current APHRA registration
- Experience working as a Mental Health Nurse
- Additional post grad qualifications in mental health highly regarded
- Available to work am/pm rotating roster inclusive of weekends
- Drug and alcohol nursing experience/knowledge, qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Attention to detail
- Good patient empathy
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
- Work with a company that cares about their people
- Modern & welcoming work environment
- Emphasis on team culture
- Utilise your passion for mental health
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Good salary plus annual increases
- South Eastern Suburbs
No Sponsorship Available
For a confidential discussion call Laurey-Ann 0421553300
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laurey-Ann Hobbs quoting Ref No 147131 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.