About the Company
- Select private company covering a range of surgeries
- Very supportive General Manager to whom you report
- Actively participate in the leadership and operation of the Theatre Services Team
About the Role
- Organisational ability and communication are key to this role
- You will use your clinical knowledge and expertise
- Excellent customer services skills required
- Be part of the Senior Management Team
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care is delivered to all patients
- Supervise and coordinate the theatre department
- Optimise efficiency of resources including equipment and staff
- Establish and maintain great communications with all internal and external contacts
Skills & Experience
- Theatre RN with over 7 years NZ experience with a current APC
- Proven leadership and management qualities
- Have the ability to use a database and organisational software
- Clear and effective communication is absolutely essential
- No work over Pubic Holidays
- Organised and structured workload
- Support and encouragement for continued professional development
Apply today for this excellent opportunity that is rarely available. Escape the City for a better quality of life.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 146014 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.