About the Company
The client is a busy Medical Practice with 7 doctors and a great team of nurses. The work is varied, with a loyal client base. There is free parking and great cafés close by.
About the Role
- Great support
- Friendly team environment
- Training and continued professional development available
- Hours are 8:00am until 4.30pm, 3 days a week, Mon, Tues and Weds.
- Deal with phone enquiries and Triage of patients
- Assist doctors in minor surgery procedures
- Administration of vaccinations, other injectables and inhaled medications
- Updating of electronic patients records
Skills & Experience
- NZ RN with current APC plus at least 2 years of NZ experience
- Vaccination and cervical smear certification, however, training can be given
- Knowledge with use of MedTech helpful, but not essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
This is a friendly and supportive team. The GP’s, Admin staff and Nurses are all one team and work well together.
If you’re looking for a great team to work with and have the nursing skills, then apply today for this wonderful opportunity!
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 144260 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.