We are looking for an experienced Rooms Division Manager to lead the team in our Clients busy and renowned hotel in North West WA
- Reporting to the GM you will lead and support the Front Office Team overseeing all aspects of the day to day operation
- Oversee and control the Housekeeping Department
- You will develop and communicate new policies & procedures
- Closely manage and drive room rates and packages to ensure maximum yields are achieved
- Closely manage booking platforms and website rates
- Effectively manage guest feedback
- Efficiently manage staff rostas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 + years experience in a similar role
- Hands on leadership skills that inspire and support the team
- A team player with the personality and a passion for delivering the best service possible
- Highly organised to put in place new policies and procedures
- A proactive and positive mindset with a 'can do' attitude
- A sound understanding of revenue management practices
- The ability to train, supervise and motivate a team
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- A chance to join this iconic venue in the beautiful North West WA
- Excellent salary
- Live in accommodation
- Career opportunity to grow
If you're looking for a new challenge and have the right experience then we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team.
Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
WA Owned & Operated:
Frontline Hospitality Perth
38/44 Kings Park Road
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martin Smith on 6263 4433 quoting Ref No. 141222 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.