What’s in it for you
- Great company with strong values and inclusive culture
- High level job scope to challenge and motivate you
- Great salary package with annual performance reviews
- Victorian based leadership team for support and development
About the company
This company is a leader in its field who specialise in supplying a vast product range that includes concrete, pavers, tiles, hard timber and so much more. This company’s award winning product range has helped build local infrastructure and landmark buildings here in Victoria, across Australia and the world!
This company are not only leaders in the market for their products, they are also leaders in sustainable practices and employee relations. This company aims to create a diverse work place for their people and that is focused on equal opportunity, professional development and health and safety.
About the role
This opportunity exists for an experienced business manager who has a proven history in building effective sales and customer service teams. The successful candidate will be employed to take full control of this fast paced, big box retail trade store.
In this role you will be required to:
- Manage, coordinate and support the sales and trade team via proactive and supportive feed back
- Manage the work, health and safety standards of the store
- Control the profit and loss statement
- Monitor and enforce company policies, procedures and compliance levels
- Handle the store stock levels, visual merchandising standards of the vast product lines
- Promote and maintain the company brand and image
If you like the idea of working for this forward thinking company and would like to know more click apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Jordan on 0401372945, quoting Ref No. 145376 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.