Proudly Kiwi owned, baby gear store is looking for an experienced Sales Consultant, to train as a Child Restraint Technician. You will go through a thorough 3 month on-the-job training programme and receive an NCEA qualification as a Specialist in this field. This business offers an extensive range of baby products for hire or to sell new, with the main emphasis on child safety and for this reason they only stock high quality affordable products.
This is an awesome opportunity for mums to get into a great consultative sales environment with a loyal customer base, a great boss, great rate and great hours, what's not to love!
- Work/ life balance + no late nights
- Fantatsic work environment
- Full training provided
- Competitive hourly rate
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consult with customers offering advice on all baby products
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Provide fitting and sitting sessions
- Install Child Restraints in customer vehicles
- High level of grooming required for this front line role
- Articulate with a confident sales approach
- Must have proven retail experience
- Be empathetic and a good listener with the ability to handle customer objections
- Must be customer focused
- Be physically fit, role entails lifting and installing child restraints
- Be a team player
If you are an experienced Retail Sales Consultant looking to get back to work, in a role that offers flexible hours, a competitive rate and one that you can shape around the kids, then this is the role for you. If you require any additional information, please feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat or apply now.....
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Irina Moskaleva on +64 9 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 142735 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.