About the Company
This industry leader was established over 50 years ago and is now one of Australia's largest importers of quality furniture. They sources their products from around the world and import directly from some of the largest and most respected manufacturers globally and are known for their amazing culture that focuses on product training and people development.
About the Role
If you have experience with Sales in a KPI focused retail environment with a premium retail company and are adept in selling high ticket priced items, then this could be the role for you!
The position on offer is a Sales role which will have you heavily focused on selling, achieving set targets for the company, and building your own VIP clientele.
- Full availability to work weekends
- Proven success in retail sales in a consultative retail environment
- Must have impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Be self motivated and know how to close the sale
- Be able to lead a team to success
- Must have performance management experience
- Have worked with high ticket items
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Visual Merchandising skills
Rewards and Benefits
- Generous base salary and exciting bonuses
- World class training and coaching
- An achievable bonus structure
- Exciting staff discounts
- A rewarding career in an established and growing retail business
Are you looking to make a leap towards the next big opportunity? This is it.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410490055, quoting Ref No. 142068 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.