About the company:
Indulge your passion for everything home wares - Imagine spending your day surrounded by the latest and most beautiful linen products while being apart of a sales environment that is all about quality customer service and building relationships.
This volume retailer is an employer of choice who stands by their team and the products they sell. This company provides a diverse range of lifestyle products that don't compromise on quality or affordability.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER that has experience from a high volume, fast paced environment to join this successful team at their well established and upgraded store in Brisbane North. As the Assistant Manager you will be working along side of the Store Manager bringing all of your high energy and management skills to the team, to drive and deliver to the stores success. Ideally you will come from a home wares or fashion volume business, but most definitely you will be passionate about everything home wares related! In return for all of your hard work you will be offered an incredible staff discount of 60% off, a great looking and newly upgraded store, amazing work/life balance roster of Sunday to Thursday with alternating Thursday nights and a competitive salary plus bonuses.
Skills and experiences:
- A proven track record of Assistant Store Management in a fast paced, high volume environment
- A results driven approach to sales targets and KPIs
- A Customer first attitude with a strong service capability
- A genuine flair for merchandising and high attention to detail
- Experience in leading large teams of 10+
- Lead from the Front management style
- Hands on and Motivational Management Style
- A Great communicator
- Passionate, high energy and positive thinking attitude
Benefits and rewards:
- Entry into a market leading national retailer
- Competitive salary package with amazing staff product discounts
- The chance to grow your management skills
- On-going development and training in both selling techniques and product knowledge
- Entry into a professional, inclusive and exciting culture and work environment
- Newly upgraded store creating an inviting and fresh work place
- Great work/life balance roster – Sunday to Thursday with alternating Thursdays nights
Don't spend another day dreaming of the perfect role - Get into the career move of a lifetime – Interviewing is commencing now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403 085 885 , quoting Ref No. 146493 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.