THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
***EXCLUSIVE TO FRONTLINE RETAIL***
This is a truly rewarding role, where your product knowledge can assist in improving others quality of life.
Your new role
This is well established loyal business whose ethos is proving products to improve the lifestyle options of those with injuries or restrictions with their mobility.
As this company is still experiencing strong growth and constantly adding to their diverse product collections with new technology developments, starting at as a Sales Coordinator may provide you with the opportunity to you move up, earn more, build a career and expand your skill set.
• Sales and customer service experience where you have been responsible for the customer with end to end service
• Experience selling a high involvement product, dealing with business customers
• Ability to relate your sales experience in to a more sensitive environment where you have be best interest of your customers health at heart
• Strong attention to deal with a calm and clear approach to all situations
• Must have a "can do" positive approach to all situations, where looking for a motivating leadership style
What on offer for you
• Base salary between 45-50K + get paid for the Saturday’s you work
• Work with a company that has a strong ethos & sustainability practises
• Consistent training to enhance your knowledge
• Join a team of experts, dedicated to ensuring their customers are well informed and cared for
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.