About the Client
A long established and highly successful business with a focus on customers and delivering best quality products and services. They are steadily maintaining their reputation as the best in the business as a service and product provider to a wide target market.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable full time Sales Representative to join my client's team based in Canberra.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Previous sales representative, account management, territory management or business development experience.
- A professional and "can do" attitude.
- A willingness to learn, develop and present new skills.
- The desire to work within a team environment.
- An outgoing personality, well presented, self-driven and highly motivated in sales.
- The ability to maintain a well organised environment, with excellent record keeping; including up-dated customer history information and daily time schedules.
- The hunger and ability to obtain new business, as well as increase existing business. Including; demonstrating and introducing new products, offering the best possible service to your customers at all times.
- You would not be a clock watcher and understand that at times it is required to go above and beyond to maintain the companies reputation.
- Be well presented and understand that you would be seen as the face of the business.
• Location: ACT based role with a Monday to Friday roster
• Remuneration: $60k + super + vehicle + highly rewarding commission structure would have you earning an additional $1,000 - $3,000 per month for strong performers.
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 149064 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.