About the Company
This internationally acclaimed design house has been producing quality pieces with timeless and classic designs for over 100 years. Their boutique showcases the company's latest and most popular pieces in the heart of Brisbane's shopping precinct. They offer stunning pieces that are perfect for each of life's celebrations!
About the Role
We are seeking an outstanding Full time -
SALES SUPERVISOR to join the team of dedicated professional retailers.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the store
achieves sales budgets whilst providing the highest quality of customer service. You will manage and mentor a team to achieve the store KPI's with a strong focus on training and development.
Skills and Experience
- Have previous management experience in large teams of 20+
- Generate sales and work to individual budgets and KPI's
- Be comfortable and have experience selling luxury/high end goods
- Drive and support, train and mentor large teams
- Establish relationships and build rapport with existing and new clientele
- Assisting customers with range of post sale services.
- Maintain the highest standards in customer service presenting in a consultative, professional manner
- Have the ability to "create" the ultimate special experience for your customer.
- Have a high standard of personal presentation and oral communication.
- International experience within high end luxury retailing along with the ability to speak multi languages would be highly regarded.
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent Salary Package with achievable commissions and product discounts
- Join a market leading, internationally recognised company
- Rotating work roster
Our client is a market leader in designer jewellery and will offer you not just a job, but a rewarding career. To take advantage of this exciting role, apply today!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403 085 885 , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.