We are on the hunt for a Senior Chef de Partie/JR Sous Chef who wants to get involved in a brand new kitchen opening. This venue has been a social hub for while and now the owners are building in a kitchen to really kick it to the next level. Get involved with the menu development and embrace the vibrant surroundings. Experiment with beer and cider matching, smoked meats and special sauces.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or higher.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and skills of major culinary terms and techniques.
- Highly energetic and keen to progress in their career.
- Have teamwork and clear communication skills.
This opportunity opens a door full of potential. You will be working with one of the most esteemed organisations in Melbourne and with it comes great career advancement. Join a team of passionate chefs and serve up some stand out food.