This aged care facility is part of a New Zealand owned network of facilities. There is supportive leadership and the established team are dedicated and passionate about what they do.
They are looking for a motivated senior Registered Nurse to lead the clinical aspects of the residential service. This includes:
- Leading, training and mentoring the clinical team and care staff
- Working closely with the clinical care of residents
- Ensuring HDSS and policy and procedures are adhered to
- Actively working with referring agencies to maintain a good reputation and occupancy levels
- Working Monday to Friday
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Be a Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Have worked with gerontology in a residential aged care setting
- Have a proven track record of leading and motivating a team
- Have a 'can do attitude' and a positive outlook on life
In return you will be part of a strong team of professionals, paid according to your experience level and supported with a network of other clinical leaders and a supportive Facility Manager.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move, we are the company to partner with.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 147012 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.