About the Company
This organisation prides itself on global recognition for their client centred focused model of care. They aim to facilitate and support clients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury or stoke in a manner that allows them to reach individual goals. Clients are well supported by regular input from the multidisciplinary team on treatment plans that align with their goals.
About the Role
Your wealth of community nursing experience will allow you to guide and support the practice of the nursing staff in the long term residential care facility. With the support of an experienced Nurse Manager you will grow your ability to educate and lead the nursing team. A varied role with divided equally between being hands on and administration tasks.
- Proactively ensure the nursing team deliver outstanding client service
- Ensure clinical documentation meets company standards
- Support the management team with mentoring and clinical education
- Play an integral role in maintaining accreditation
Skills & Experience
- Current APC as a Registered Nurse
- 5+ years of experience in a community nursing setting
- Experience in rehabilitation advantageous
- A strong focus on a holistic model of care
- Autonomous with the ability to work well in a team
This organisation welcomes input and values the variety of experience new staff can bring to the team. Their strong focus on development creates great opportunities to grow within the organisation. As their service expands they ensure they expand the team accordingly.
- Remuneration based on MECA and your level of experience
- Ongoing professional development
- The opportunity to learn about international accreditation
Step into a role that will expand your skill set as well as provide leadership opportunities. Apply today.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 144409 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.