This high end, well established brand has been in the industry for over sixty years, and still offers furniture and furnishing designs that are unique and exciting. With a focus on offering a beautifully crafted, high end product at a competitive price point, they are looking for a motivated, creative and dynamic staff member who approaches their work with passion and enthusiasm.
The successful applicant will work autonomously and within a close knit team, working under the Showroom Manager in a support role to assist with showroom sales and retail administration.
- First class hands on training
- Very attractive pay with unlimited commission potential
- Further career growth opportunities within the business
- Discounts off the most luxurious furniture
- Excellent product training and knowledge sessions
- A very pleasant working environment with a strong sales focused team
What we are looking for:
- Be results driven and thrive on achieving set sales targets
- Possess skill to interpret customer needs and range showroom accordingly
- Provide timely after sales customer service
- A well-groomed and highly professional appearance
- An 'outside of the box' problem solver
- Experience in sales or service, preferably in the area of premium and luxury products
- Self-initiative and resilience should be one of your key strengths
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is a bonus!
Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate previous experience in similar roles and are able to adapt quickly to retail computer systems and the needs of a growing business. If you think you have what it takes - Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Webster on +64 (9) 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 144876 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.