This not for profit company prides itself on the work it does both fundraising and supporting the local and wider community in New Zealand. This client now has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Salesperson to join their great sales team and use their previous exposure to retail and management to continue to improve and grow the store. This opportunity is for someone with proven retail sales experience and someone who has the ability to lead and work with volunteers. You must enjoy engaging with customers and volunteers and be quick to build rapport along with a strong desire to succeed.
- Great hourly rate $$
- Guaranteed work/life balance
- Work with the community and support health initiatives
About The role:
- Leading a volunteer and driving sales
- Merchandising and organisation of the store
- Some operational and admin duties
- Sun - Tues Roster 3 days weekly, with the chance of more.
- The ability to lead and work with volunteers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Staff and financial management experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Current health and safety legislation knowledge
- Current drivers license
If you would like to work for a community organisation with a supportive culture that values its employees and is committed to ongoing professional development then APPLY NOW!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisha Taylor on 95230471, quoting Ref No. 143488 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.