About the Company:
Family owned and operated jewellery and watch business with stores throughout Melbourne and metropolitan Brisbane.
This Australian business has been offering premium product along with exceptional personalised service to the discerning jewellery and watch buyers since 1953.
About the Role:
Rare opportunity has arisen for a hands on store manager to take the high performing NORTH LAKES location to the next level. Working closely with an experienced, passionate and dedicated team.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years within high end jewellery Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Genuine passion for jewellery
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Confident in closing the sale
- Strong sales skills with a proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Enthusiasm and energy with a professional approach
- Experience coaching, developing and mentoring a team to achieve results
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Initiative and strong work ethic
Rewards and Benefits:
- The opportunity to work for a progressive, privately owned, people focused company
- Amazing staff discounts
- Competitive remuneration package
- Further your skill base with training and development opportunities
- Supportive and nurturing culture
- Work life balance - Sunday to Thursday roster
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Bradshaw on , quoting Ref No. 145535 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.