The successful candidate will be responsible for helping deliver the successful operation of the restaurant. Experience is a must; we are seeking staff with the highest service expectations, attention to detail and standards.
This role requires the successful candidates to have an understanding of Japanese cuisine and restaurant operations. Successful candidates will be responsible for upholding the service standards, skills, product knowledge and team culture.
- Experience in an authentic Japanese Restaurant either here or in Japan
- Creative, innovative and open to change
- Experience in a senior role previously
- Must have worked as a Sushi Chef in a high end, a la carte restaurant
- Calm demeanor in the kitchen
- Passion and drive to train others and help bring your team to success
- Great work ethic with longevity in past roles
- Leadership Development Programs on offer
- Fun and lucrative staff incentives
- Work for Australia's premier Hospitality, Entertainment and Leisure brand
- Salary negotiable for the right candidtae
- Immediate Start
- Be apart of an award winning team
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Blakemore on 07 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 143035 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.