An innovative market leader, this well known NZ's retailer travels the globe to bring back the best in stone and bathroom ware. This company owned and franchised stores servicing trade, home builders and renovators, and the commercial sector. Their salespeople have an understanding of life at home solutions and a desire to find the best outcome for their customers.
Your day to day work will focus on the success of the store through managing activities such as performance management, business planning, cultivating trade relationships, team development, as well as enhancing the overall look of the store.
Importantly, you have the career aspiration, drive and motivation to make a difference in a fast-paced company.
In return for your hard work you will get:
- Generous staff discounts
- Attractive base wage and uncapped commission earning potential
- Fantastic incentive based promotions
- Work for a strong advocate of career progression with a wide support network for professional development
- An environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded
What skills and experience you will have:
- Experience in a customer focused, successful retail business
- A high level of interior product knowledge to support customer queries
- Going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer focused problem solving
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate
- Passion to exceed individual and store sales targets
If this role exhilarates your passion for a new opportunity then please submit your application for consideration. Apply now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Halpin on +64 9 523 0471, quoting Ref No. 147950 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.