About the Company
Well known NZ company supplying equipment nationwide. They are a close knit supportive team having existing relationships with a wide range of companies requiring equipment that needs installing, servicing and trouble shooting.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing your workload and prioritising client visits. Your communication skills will be put to good use in working with your clients, contractors and your team.
- Installing, Servicing and trouble shooting
- Training of clients in the use of equipment
- Regular communication with all parties
Skills & Experience
- Registered and certified Electrician
- Experience with electronics, circuit boards, vacuum pumps, refrigeration and balances
- Excellent communication skills
This is a company that clients enjoy working with. Their long lasting relationships cover many years and clients return to them again and again.
- Great remuneration
- Ability to travel nationwide
- Reporting to a supportive Manager
This role will give you challenge and autonomy. It is unusual for this company to be recruiting, so apply now for this excellent opportunity.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 145113 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.