About the Company
This company is one of the most trusted providers of services, solutions, and advice to health and disability entities. They are focussed on supporting the needs of families and communities. You will be a part of a team who pride themselves on their values and exceptional standards.
About the Role
This is a full time permanent role based in Auckland. You will manage quality healthcare in Central to West Auckland and manage your team of healthcare assistants. It would suit a Registered Nurse, Physio or OT with a people management experience.
- Manage the delivery of a high standard of care to all clients
- Measure, monitor, and enhance the performance of health care assistant teams
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records
- Travel throughout your territory and build strong working relationships with the clients, their families and multidisciplinary providers
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse, Physio or OT with a current APC
- Proven leadership qualities
- Previous experience in a community setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Work with a supportive team
- A car, laptop, mobile and home office tools will be provided
If you are looking for a change or thinking about a new role, please apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 147042 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.