If you are a SHOWROOM SALES SUPERSTAR - this could be your new beginning! They are offering a long lasting, rewarding career with Australia's home of quality lounges and stunning contemporary furniture, this client truly does have it all.
They are the leaders in Aspirational & Affordable Furniture pieces, boasting 50+ Years in the Australian furniture industry and are continuing to grow with new stores on the horizon - this is a great time to jump on-board with Showroom Sales opportunities in O'Connor.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- A red hot consultative style sales approach and a proven track record of achievements.
- A previous history within a big ticket environment ideally jewellery, electronics or furniture.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- First class communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to leave your customers with a lasting impression.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for interior design.
- The ability to be able to work weekends.
Essential - Must be able to work WEEKENDS to capture the most of your customer contact time.
This company is renowned in the furniture industry for their exceptional customer service and most of all their amazing team environment. Staff working for this successful brand enjoy an amazing supportive team culture, they love their jobs and are rewarded with an outstanding bonus structure - the sky is the limit.
The successful candidate will look forward to:
Entry into a very well respected brand with products you will feel proud and confident to sell
A team culture like no other - they are all passionate about the products and their jobs
A highly competitive remuneration up to $50K+ Super &
UNCAPPED BONUS POTENTIAL
The opportunity to advance your retail career with ongoing training and development as well as career progression!
This is an exciting new role full of reward, incentive, development and progression!
If this is the role you have been waiting for, wait no longer and APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Marchesani on +61 8 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 144029 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.