THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
***EXCLUSIVE TO FRONTLINE RETAIL***
This is a truly rewarding role - work with a product range that truly makes a difference in people’s lives.
Our client is a family business that has experienced continual growth and exciting partnerships with big brands. Your role will be valued and you will add value to this business with your attention to detail, your hard working nature and your cultivation of great team environment.
The Role Profile;
• Showroom Retail Manager
• Roster: Monday - Friday based and every second Saturday
• Salary: negotiable for the right candidate
This is a wide and varied role, main duties include;
• Provision of exceptional customer service, catered to the individual client
• Manage and mentor your team to achieve high results in alignment with company goals and culture
• Visual merchandising and upholding impeccable showroom presentation standards.
• Product inventory management and co-ordination with all operational facets of the business
• Operational management and identify areas for growth in sales and market trends
Experience & Requirements;
• 5 or more years experience leading teams in a retail, service or sales environment
• Ability to relate your sales experience into a more sensitive environment where you have the best interest of your customers health at heart
• Positive leadership approach, motivating people with your enthusiasm and hands on style
• Empathy and a mature, caring nature
• High level admin, communication and computer skills with an eye for detail and ability to multi-task
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.