We are seeking a strong leader for the position of Sous Chef at a well known club undergoing major refurbishment. Supported by a Accomplished Executive Chef and Management team, you will have the opportunity for career growth and progression within a highly accomplished group. Your previous experience in Modern Australian Cuisine, strong Operations Knowledge and Leadership will see you as the ideal candidate. This is an fantastic position within a professional environment that will offer progression opportunities with a long term stable employer.
To be considered, qualities we seek are:
- Creativity and menu development experience.
- Proven experience working with budgets and costs.
- Excelllent leadership and communication skills
- Eager for a new challenge and a hands on approach
- Drive to meet business goals.
- A full working knowledge of HACCP and OHS
- Full ability to work a rotating roster, including weekends and holidays
- A great ability to lead, train and mentor a young team
- Above all, a professional and passionate approach to the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for the individual looking for professional growth and the opportunity for career progression. You will enjoy a competitive starting salary, benefits including on site parking and uniforms, and a management team that rewards success. If you have experience in a similar role or believe that demonstrate an ability in the above listed criteria please apply now.
** ONLY AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED **