THE COMPANY :
A realistic forward thinking hotel group who are always one step a head of their competitors, there wouldn't be a better time to join this ever growing company. With multiple venues located around NSW and over 15 years experience with in the industry you will be working along industry icons.
THE ROLE :
You will be running and maintain the kitchen to company standards being able to add your own flare and experience. As any head role you are expected to have a solid understanding of all COG management. It is essential you have outstanding communication with the ability to think on your feet in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- A infectious work attitude towards work, with the skill to bring others up
- A sound understanding with all kitchen financials
- It is preferred if you have your own form of transport.
- Experience in managing a medium sized team
- Up to date with current trends
- Firm but still enjoyable management style where junior staff can look to you as a mentor
ON OFFER :
- A company who reward and review pay for all your hard work
- The ability to forward any ideas and speak your mind
- Having a realistic and supportive upper management team
- Gain new skills and service techniques
Opportunities such as this don't come along very often and with the ability to move up the ranks very quickly! If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role or other roles that could be fit to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be considered