This newly renovated internationally recognised bistro/ hotel venue provides high quality food at affordable prices. The new vibrant surroundings have resulted in a higher demand for food and beverage services.
Within your role as the Sous Chef, you will be responsible for planning and directing food preparation in the kitchen. You will need to acquire the necessary skills such as effective communication to delegate duties to those team members under you. You must also be passionate about providing good quality food for all customers.
We are searching for upbeat candidates who promote great workplace standards and can demonstrate:
- The ability to effectively and efficiently delegate tasks.
- Possess previous experience as a Senior Chef de Partie or higher.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly energetic, positive and keen to develop within their career.
- Have the knowledge and skills of major culinary terms and techniques.
- Able to multi-task in a high volume kitchen environment.
- Love what you do.
If this seems like to job for you.