About the Company
This beautiful country restaurant is part of a 4 star motel and is a favourite dining place of not only guests but all the locals of this gorgeous town. With a 150 seat restaurant, conference and events facilities with 4 stand alone function spaces and 2 extra in the restaurant and a boardroom for corporate functions coupled with a dedicated functions team this is a bustling and busy venue that will keep you on your toes! This company places a huge value on their dedicated team of staff and offer an attractive salary package as well as free accommodation! The venue provides it's guests with an atmosphere of relaxed fine dining and warm country spirit. The seasonal menu boasts a variety of mouth-watering dishes best described as modern Australian, all with a unique hint of global fusion.
About the Role
My client is seeking a passionate and dedicated Sous Chef to join this tight knit team of industry professionals. It requires someone with excellent communication skill and trade qualifications combined with a true love for the industry and growing and developing as a chef. You will be offered an excellent salary package along with free accommodation near the venue itself. Imagine living without those huge living expenses!! You will have had experience in a similar environment with exposure to A la Carte dining and also functions and events.
Skills & Experience
- Must be trade qualified with appropriate certificates
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Thorough working understanding of Food Safety and HACCAP policies and procedures
- Experience in an A la Carte dining environment
- Functions and events experience highly desirable
Benefits & Rewards
- Live completely RENT FREE!!!!
- Attractive salary package on offer
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- No split shifts!
- Great team culture - awesome Head Chef!
- Live in this beautiful bustling country town
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on 0422712748, quoting Ref No. 146610 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.