Join 800 staff living on site in specialised fully furnished accommodation with access to amazing staff facilities including gym, pool, staff bars and restaurants, along with amazing staff discounts and incentives.
This role will be based in a well known 5 star, multi outlet operation in the NT. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for assisting in the running's of the busy Buffet Restaurant and the team!
Want to be a part of a leading Hotel brand offering exceptional benefits and endless opportunity for progression and development? If so, keep reading!
We are seeking a highly skilled Sous chef to support our Executive Chef in this exceptionally busy and thriving Hotel in the remote NT.
We need a candidate that have experience in 4-5 star Hotels at a Sous Chef capacity within a buffet Restaurant!
Striving to maintain this Hotel's amazing reputation you will guide and mentor the team alongside you. This Hotel has a large team and requires a strong and dedicated leader. With multiple quality Restaurants and Bars / Lounges operating daily, we need a diverse and hands on Sous Chef to assist in managing these busy and popular outlets.
Apply now to be part of this INTERNATIONAL Hotel brand offering endless opportunity for progression & growth. We need passionate leader's!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience as a SOUS CHEF in a Hotel
- Buffet experience
- We need a candidate that have experience in 4-5 star Hotels at a Sous Chef capacity!
- Trade qualifications are essential (minimum Cert 3 in commercial cookery)
- Experience in a large high quality operation gained within either a busy Restaurant or quality hotel
- High volume experience is essential
- Highly motivated & career driven Chef's need only apply
- High attention to detail
- The ability tom work clean and tidy and be extremely well organised
- Experience in supervising bulk staff
- Ability to train, develop and mentor junior Chef's
- PASSION for your trade and the want to deliver exceptional quality food
- Experience in stock control & financials
- Ability to comply with exceptional OH&S & hygiene standards
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- International Hotel Brand
- $60K -65K + Super (depending on experience)
- A fully furnished one bedroom apartment for a highly discounted rate of $200 per week in rent (inclusive of 25% rental subsidy)
- Tax Benefits
- Vacation bonuses
- Staff meals on shift provided for your convenience
- Uniforms provided and laundered free of charge
- $700 relocation allowance (bonded for 9 months, paid on arrival)
- Immediate start available
- Award winning Resort which will look amazing on your resume
So - have I caught your attention ? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.