Our client, an industry leader in restaurant groups, are expanding their operations with a brand new venue to be located in sunny Bayside! They are currently looking for a highly skilled Sous Chef to join the kitchen team to assist the Head Chef with the launch of this exciting new venture.
This is an opportunity to establish your career with a group who rewards hard work and talent. Stamp your authority in this role and you will be noticed.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Have previously held a senior kitchen position
- Display strong leadership
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be willing to take charge of the kitchen when required
- Strong understand of COGs, rosters / wage costs, and other financials
- Experience in training staff
- Superior skills across of sections of the kitchen
- Have the ability to work under pressure
If this sounds like the role you are ready to sink your teeth into then send through your most up to date resume.