Join this iconic restaurant in the Inner East as Sous Chef and build your skills and career in a beloved venue. Located in a central local and catering to a busy regular trade this role is one to work hard and push your skills.
As Sous Chef it will be your responsibility to lead the team in service alongside the Head Chef as well as contribute to the menu and daily operations. This is the Flagship Venue of several with potential for growth and movement.
To be considered successful for the role as Sous Chef you must;
- Have prior experience at a Sous or Senior Chef de Partie level
- Good culinary experience, seafood background a plus!
- Knowledge of ordering and stock take
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Ability to work a full-time roster including nights and weekends
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate to send through an application including an up to date resume.