Positioned in the Sunshine Coast this Restaurant with its large menu and impressive service, has taken the hearts of locals and the palates of visitors. A multi award winning ‘a la carte’ restaurant situated on the waterfront has built a solid and loyal customer base and looking to continue to build and grow with the next chef.
We are seeking a talented Sous Chef to lead our team. With change in the air we need our next Chef to deliver a new menu with a focus on Small Plates that will be ‘Chef Hat’ worthy, with a continual focus on striving for customer service excellence.
This Executive Chef role is a Key Management position that will include full management of the kitchen. You will be a mentor to everyone that works in the kitchen & lead with a hands on approach.
Skills and Attributes
- Highly Motivated & Career Driven.
- High attention to detail, clean and tidy and extremely well organised.
- Has managed teams in Reputable Establishments (Hat or Michelin star preferred).
- Has extremely high standards with a want to exceed expectations.
Features and Benefits
- The Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
- An opportunity to be part of something Exciting & Rewarding
- A Professional & Fun Team Environment
- Competitive Salary Package
- Great Working Conditions
- Busy Kitchen with a Dedicated & Passionate Team
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.