This excellent winery is offering an excellent chance to work in a fantastic venue producing exciting fresh food. A heavy focus on functions and quality service are whats needed for this exciting venue.
As the Sous Chef, you will work alongside the Head Chef to manage a small brigade through breakfast and lunch service as well as functions, ensuring consistency and quality of product.
You should have experience with the following:
- Ensuring food COGs and labour budgets are achieved
- Assist with Menu planning, writing and costing
- Product ordering and stock control
- Extensive knowledge of current food trends and be able to keep up with them
- Respond to the needs of patrons, including complaints
- Function preparations and creating specific menus for events
If this role sounds like fit for you then do not hesitate to send through the latest application