About the Company
This Retailer is very competitive in the market , being the specialist in all things baby and Nursery. There direction is to be the expert in the industry and having all the latest and safest equipment for your child. You will not find bottles or toys just the best and highest quality products to get you started. They pride them selves of being problem solvers always there to help you find the best product based on your needs.
About The Role
We are looking for the best Manager in the Eastern Suburbs .... This is not a role just for any Store Manager looking for a job. You need to be a strong retailer with a passion for children and babies. You will thrive in helping people make educated purchases to set their family up safely!You will be leading a small intimate team in a fairly new store store so the opportunities are really endless.
Skills and Experience
- Firstly you will passionate about this industry
- The previous background in leading a successful team of sales people
- Preferably have skills in high volume plus in a consultative selling role
- The Ability to talk through your sales results in past roles
- Have a proven background in working to KPI's
- A love for customers and growing a brand
- The skills to create rosters based on spend
- Be able run a store like a business and come up with business plans
- Be vigilant with stock and inventory
- Create a safe work environment for your team and customers
- have the ability to come into a preforming business and grow it further
What is in it for you
- Sunday to Thursday Roster ( every Friday and Saturday off )
- Good Salary on offer $50-$55K+S
- Work in a team of experienced people
- Be able to develop your skills by working closely with the owner
- reputable brand in this industry
If you are a mum, dad , grandparent or just loves to children and parents then this is an oppertunity to help you kick off your 2018 career goals -APPLY TODAY
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410 490 055 , quoting Ref No. 144816 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.