THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe!
This national fashion retailer has family values and cares about its people. They are looking for a like minded Retail Manager who will positively contribute to the lives of both customers and the store team through the energy and passion they demonstrate in the fulfilment of their role.
Being a leader in this business is all about leading by example; as an ambassador for brand culture and product. You will expect a lot from your team but that’s because you genuinely care about them and you want them to succeed - helping them do this through your inspiring mentorship.
Join the tribe!
- Position: Store Manager – Fashion Business Leader
- Roster – Tuesday to Saturday
- Salary – from $50K + Super
- Location – Civic Canberra Centre
- Perks – Staff discount, clothing allowance and company incentives
Day to day it’s all about…
- Retail Store Operations – retail is all about the detail!
- Stock management – Stocktake, shrink, loss prevention
- Visual merchandising – Maintain store standards, promo setups & display
- Reporting & Admin – Cross your T’s and dot your I’s
- Retail management from a national retailer minimum 1 – 2 years
- Experience in the above mentioned daily duties with examples to back it up
- Long term outlook retail and having demonstrated loyalty and longevity in your roles
- A can do attitude in the way you approach things, always looking for a positive
- Great fashion sense with trends, personal styling and flare for what fits & looks great
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren on +61 2 6230 0659 , quoting Ref No. 143006 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.