Strong in family values, this growing company is looking to hire a new manager that can grow with the brand. With a great reputation throughout Brisbane already, this new restaurant chain is expanding and is looking to franchise next year.
We are in search of an enthusiastic and hands on Store Manager to join this fantastic Brand!
Your main responsibilities are to manage the performance of the restaurant and operations and you will be required to implement training and coaching to build a high performance culture within the business.
Managing shifts and leading from the floor, being a very hands on dynamic leader. A positive energy & attitude every day is super beneficial and a personal drive & belief in each of your staff to achieve greatness in non-negotiable.
Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of 2 years experience in previous Management roles
- Enthusiastic character, killer personality and strong work ethic
- Wages %
- COGS %
- Ability to engage with team members to drive high performance
- Passion and experience in the food industry
- Amazing communication skills
- The ability to manage core costs and managing labour costs to ensure profit
- Process & detail oriented
- Have an energetic, outgoing, positive can-do personality
- Adaptable and flexible
Culture and Benefits
- Join a team of positive, like-minded team driven to succeed
- The opportunity for career progression within a rapidly growing company
- Great work life balance and a competitive starting salary to match!
- Immediate start for the right candidate!
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us. Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
Why not set yourself ahead of the pack and register.....it's FREE!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Blakemore on 07 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 142373 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.