About The Retailer
Work for the one of the leaders for discount house hold items, Spanning across all of Australia you know you will be working for a company that understands you and can grow you.
Our client is looking for strong, hands on leaders who have an enthusiastic and energetic management style to motivate their team. You will not only have experience with merchandising but your customer service skills will be second to none and you will lead by example as you mentor your team to achieve amazing sales results.
- Generous salary plus excellent bonus scheme
- Fast tracked career progression
- Great rotating roster to give work life balance
- Team member discount
- On the job coaching and development
- Job stability with forward thinking expanding company
- An exceptional retail leader with proven management experience
- Focused on team training, coaching and development
- Able to manage large volumes of stock volume in a fast paced environment
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding company benchmarks and time frames
- Able to work retail hours (including some weekends)
- Can work in Highpoint
- Customer service focused
- Creative, energetic and dynamic
- Experienced in OHS and visual merchandising
If you want to leap out of bed to go to work in the morning and be rewarded for your hard work this could be the opportunity you are looking for! APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Heidi Payne on 0410 490 055 quoting Ref No. 144520 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.