About the company:
Our client is the number one destination for second hand electronics and gaming trading. With over 500 stores internationally they are the market leaders because of their passion towards their products and customers. They specialise in trading games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology. Their goal is to never stand still with their products and idea's to continuously change and adapt to the market and commercial trends.
About the role:
With all of their success they are now on the lookout for a Store Manager to take over the Toowoomba Store. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Gaming and electronics and will be a dedicated and driven Store Manager. We are looking for someone to take the reigns and drive this business is if its their own.
Skills and experience:
- A strong retail management background
- Experience in training, mentoring and developing team members to success
- Ability to drive sales and KPI's
- Have a hands on approach to stock management
- Be operationally savvy with high levels of emotional intelligence
- Have a can do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to roll out new policies and procedures
- Experience in working within a fast pace environment
- You love digital entertainment!
Benefits and rewards:
- Lucrative salary package
- Full and Extensive training provided
- Great opportunity for progression
- A chance to work within a be yourself culture and a company that takes pride in their staff and products
STEP UP TO THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
NEVER USED AN AGENCY?
Why not check out our Frequently Asked Questions link http://www.frontlineretail.com.au/about/job-seekers/#FAQgetthemost
HOW TO APPLY?
Hit the “Apply for this job” link above or alternatively email your CV quoting the above reference number in the subject line to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about Frontline Retail Recruitment or about this position, please contact us on 07 3010 9295.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on 07 3010 9295, quoting Ref No. 145976 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.