Benefits and Rewards:
- 45K + Super
- $1,000 Clothing Allowance
- Excellent sales incentives and bonuses
- True career progression and stability
- An opportunity to be a part of a large national fashion retailer
- Strong in store discounts on fantastic product
- Rotating roster – No Sundays!
About the role:
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be required to lead, drive and support the team along with rest of the management team. This role will see you working in a team environment where hard work is recognised. You will lead by example in delivering the highest level of customer service from greeting the customer to store standards. You will need to be very sales driven, with a passion for driving sales and maximising profitability amongst the store and team.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years Speciality Fashion Management experience
- Ability and proven track record in sales, leading and developing strong sales teams
- Experience in leading and driving teams
- Immaculate personal presentation at all times
- Strong Visual Merchandising and an Eye for Detail
- Exceptional Customer Service skills in fashion
- A self motivated, sales driven and “Can Do” attitude!
- Management of sales, wages and shrinkage highly regarded
- Effectively managing stock in order to maximize sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills to lead and manage the store team
About the company:
Our Client is a fast paced global fashion brand who is seeking a STRONG, DYNAMIC, Assistant Store Manager to join their Flagship Store.
If this role sounds like you then don't hesitate and APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 145128 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.