About the Company:
Starting in 2007 and in the following years this company has introduced exciting new kitchen products to chefs and enthusiastic home cooks in Australia. They continue to innovate and introduce more and more desirable products each and every year. They supply everything from amazing Japanese Sake, chef knives, knife sharpening services and above all, the very in best industry knowledge on the best products to use.
About the role:
Within this role everyone starts at a Sales level even though you are keeping your title of Store Manager. Why my client does this is to insure that you have all of the right training and product knowledge behind you to set yourself up for success within the business. Leading a team of 3-4 Sales Experts, setting their daily sales targets and motivating them to insure that the business is always focusing on growth and reaching targets. To be successful in this position you must come from strong management background and have a passion to learn kitchenware products to sell to your clients.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have a proven track record of exceeding sale targets and successfully managing a team of up to 4
- Have at least 2 years experience of strong management background
- Drive to lead and mentor your team - hands on approach
- Experience in working towards structured KPI's
- Background in using Knives within hospitality or managing a high end kitchenware brand is most desirable
- Have a passion for building strong client base relationships
- High level of administration experience
- Experience in recruitment and developing staff as this will play a big part of your role.
Benefits and rewards:
- Excellent training on products to only see you succeed
- Bonuses on offer for reaching sales targets
- The opportunity to grow within the company and build a rewarding client base
- Excellent staff discounts - have your friends and family jealous of your amazing collections!
- Great open communication - you will always know where you stand.
Don't miss out on this management opportunity, start your career today and APPLY NOW
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on , quoting Ref No. 141953 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.