About The Company
This national retailer has 150 stores across Australia with more to come in the near future. They specialise in bringing your meals to life and have a product to suit people of all culinary skill levels and friendly staff to assist you in your selection. They have a strong focus on the growth of the business and recognise those who are dedicated with career advancement opportunities.
About The Role
As the Store Manager you will take a mature minded approach to leadership and be responsible for growing sales in your store. Your regular duties will include rostering, handling large volumes of stock, implementing visual merchandising changes and creating a fun and upbeat team environment. To be successful in this role you must have great time management and be very customer focused.
Skills & Experience
- Retail management
- Interest in cooking
- Able to handle high stock volumes
- Mature approach to leadership
- Drive sales targets & KPI's
Benefits & Rewards
- Passionate company culture
- Expanding business with room for growth
- 150 stores Australia wide - great job stability!
- Amazing discounts on a huge variety of products
- Tuesday - Saturday roster - No Sundays!
If you are looking for a passionate company with all the perks, Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on , quoting Ref No. 139706 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.