Benefits & Rewards
- Great Team Discount
- Tuesday to Saturday roster
- High End Ladies Fashion Brand
- A focus on learning and development and career Management
- A unique and Rewarding Company culture
About The Role
As a Store Manager you will be the face of the brand — from the moment you greet the customer. You will need to lead by example and consistently display a high level of customer service to everybody who walks through the door. To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, self motivated, passionate about fashion and a hands on leader who is available to work a Tuesday through to Saturday roster.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Management Experience
- Management experience in a Fashion retailer is highly regarded
- Experience in fast paced retail
- A passion to delivering Genuine customer service
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Experience working with high stock volumes
- Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
- Self motivating and able to motivate your team
- The ability to work weekends
About The Company
This company prides themselves on being a one-stop-shop for the plus size woman. Whatever your wardrobe & lifestyle needs, they’ve got you covered! With a fast paced environment and a customer focused culture going to work feels more like a treat rather then a chore.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222, quoting Ref No. 145637 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.