About The Company
This national retailer is the go to store for those who love entertaining and being creative in the kitchen. They stock products and gadgets that can turn even the most novice home cook into a master of the culinary arts. Whether your roasting, baking, frying or throwing a dinner party they have you covered with friendly and knowledgeable service to match.
About The Role
As the Store Manager you will need to be hands on in your approach to leading your team and running your store. You will be responsible for achieving store KPI's and sales targets whilst maintaining a high level of visual merchandising with a high volume store. You need to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and help your team unload stock deliveries whilst identifying opportunities to grow and develop their skill set.
Skills & Experience
- Previous retail management experience
- Hands on management style
- Dedication to achieving store targets and KPI's
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work within a stock volume environment
Benefits & Rewards
- Grow your retail career within an expanding brand
- Salary dependent on your experience
- Supportive and fun company culture
- Discounts on a range of products and brands
Looking for an opportunity to take you career to the next level this new year? Apply Now!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on 07 3010 9295, quoting Ref No. 145706 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.