My Client one of the fastest growing discount variety retailers in Australia. Now operating more than 215 stores nationwide with an aggressive new store roll out program. Our customers enjoy our clean, well organised stores, selling everything from Homewares, Gardens, Bedrooms and everything in between.
Due to continued growth, my client has a great opportunity for a Store Manager role in the the GOONDIWINDI store.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day store management
- Team Management including performance management
- Cash handling
- Administration, including full profit and loss reporting
- Stock management and shrikage control
- Store merchandising
A successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Managing staff and stock in a high volume retail environment, such as variety or supermarket.
- You are passionate about maximising sales through effective merchandising and maintaining high presentation standards within your store or department.
You will be rewarded with:
- Entry into a large national retailer on an aggressive growth plan
- Real opportunity for progression through a company
- A great package including achievable bonuses
- Great accredited training an development provided
If you are looking for a career, then come and join our winning team. Make the move and apply now for this great opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the apply button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on , quoting Ref No. 144383 or check our website for other positions available http://www.frontlineretail.com.au