Benefits & Rewards
- Free Product!
- Achievable bonuses and competitive salary
- Guaranteed development plans - to grow your career
- Tuesday to Saturday Roster
- Join a Global Luxury retail group
- Recognition of your success
- Large team of like minded and close knit retailers
About The Role
You are a strong Multi Site or Senor Store Manager, with a proven history of driving your teams through KPI and Sales success.
Working in the Melbourne CBD, you will have commitment to providing retail sales growth and ensure that the customer is always at the forefront of your service excellence. You will be able to demonstrable how your ambition to succeed with the ability to build and drive the sales teams has grown your career to date!
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in Managing and Leading a minimum team of 12
- Previous proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Recruitment, coaching and performance management
- Liaising and negotiating with Myer Management for salary and sales support
- Setting, tracking and driving sales and service goals in line with company expectations
- Coordination and management of product launches and promotions
- Sales reporting, stock management and merchandising
- Leading by example as head 'Brand Ambassador'
- Demonstrate a healthy balance between customer and operational focus
- Actively attracting new customers and maintaining our existing loyal customer base
- Cosmetics and Make up trends knowledge - Highly regarded
- Bright, Bubbly, Confident and Outgoing Personality
About The Company
This Cosmetic retailer is an international success story!! From humble beginnings in the USA, and now leading the biggest trends in beauty and make up across more than 30 countries across the globe!
Still in a huge period of growth and success, you are joining a high performing and gorgeous team of professionals, with a company that prides itself of the development of it people, whilst laughing and giggling all the way to the SKY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on 0456 660 222 , quoting Ref No. 141562 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.