About the Company:
National Jewellery Company that has made it's name over 20 years by creating luxurious design, authentic metals, old-fashioned craftsmanship, and the latest technology in diamond and gemstones.
About the Role:
This well known retailer is embarking on a National expansion plan across Australia, seeking passionate, proven leaders with a demonstrated ability in both the sales and people leadership.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Minimum two years Management experience within a luxury industry
- Proven sales acumen in a highlyly consultative sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of presentation
- Jewellery background is highly regarded but not essential
Benefits and Rewards:
- Generous Salary Package
- Incredible uncapped profit share bonus structure
- Career Growth
- Opportunity to develop your skill set with an amazing training and development program
- Chance to own your own business
- Work life balance - Rotational weekends OFF
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a growing company that creates opportunity for it's Management Team ... Be rewarded for your hard work !!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Bradshaw on 0406 308 799 , quoting Ref No. 147013 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.