This growing international retailer is searching for a strong Store Manager to lead and drive their Fashion Store in Mandurah. Starting from the idea of creating a warm and inviting environment for parents and children this highly successful brand has grown into a global success story. A leader in both women's, teens and children's fashion their range is sophisticated and on trend.
Do you posses the skills required to be their Store Manager?
As the Store Manager you will:
- Earn a generous base salary + super + bonuses.
- Clothing allowance
- Receive outstanding discounts across the whole range.
- Earn rewards and incentives for achieving your targets.
- Receive coaching, mentoring and on the job training.
- Work in the beautiful Claremont quarter shopping centre in a stunning fashion store.
Stocking an extremely high quality range of fashion clothing, accessories, jewellery and footwear for ladies and children they have stores across Australia and have expanded overseas. Their stores are aesthetically gorgeous as too are their beautifully designed products.
As a Store Manager you will have;
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Retail Fashion Manager
- A keen eye for detail, styling and merchandising.
- Have strong stock management processes and experience managing high volumes of stock.
- Be focused on creating an outstanding customer service experience.
- Be organised, driven and motivated to succeed.
- Experience in roster costing and administrative duties.
- Impeccable personal presentation and communication skills.
If you have the skills outlined above and are ready to take the next step in your retail fashion management career...APPLY NOW and be a come a part of the success story today!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alana Brown on 08 9382 4711, quoting Ref No. 146492 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.