Are you an Experienced Retail Store Manager? Do you have a strong focus and passion for customer service and men’s fashion? Are you a natural team leader and thrives working with a high end brand?
Benefits & Rewards
- Great bonus scheme
- Fantastic career opportunity
- 14 month contract, with the opportunity to become permanent
- High End Men’s Fashion Brand
- A focus on learning and development and career Management
- A unique and Rewarding Company culture
About The Role
As a Store Manager you will be the face of the brand — from the moment you greet the customer. You will need to lead by example and consistently display a high level of customer service to everybody who walks through the door. To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, self motivated, passionate about fashion and a hands on leader who is available to work with a roster. Leading a small team and having the support of other Store Managers, you will be responsible for the concession stand in one of the largest department stores in Adelaide. A love of high end brands and fashion, along with management and retail experience is the essence of this role. Whilst this position is a 14 month contract for maternity leave, there is a chance to stay on with the company if successful.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Management Experience ideal
- Management experience in a Fashion retailer is highly regarded
- Experience in fast paced retail
- A passion to delivering Genuine customer service
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Experience working with a team
- Highly organised with great time management and communication skills
- Self motivating and able to motivate your team
- The ability to work weekends
About The Company
This company was established 40 years ago starting out with one line of men’s ties. Soon they grew into one of the most well known fashion labels around the world, they prides themselves on being one of the top fashion labels for men and women’s clothing, accessories and home wares.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Georgina Mew on 0423 797 027, quoting Ref No. 146236 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.