FRONTLINE RECRUITMENT GROUP, CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF SUCCESS.
FRONTLINE ACT & SOUTHERN NSW REGION – THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
***EXCLUSIVE TO FRONTLINE RETAIL***
Your new role
As the Store Manager of this Australian Street fashion company, you won’t just be a member of the team, you will be part of a tribe that is focused on bringing the most diverse collection of street, beach and if you’re lucky enough work wear too.
With the headline brands filling your shelfs, which are all about loving everything your amazing life has to offer, you will build on your loyal customer base empowering them to find the style that is all about them!
What on offer for you
• Base salary of 49K + Super
• BONUS and incentives structures
• Work with a company that has a community focus
• Consistent training to enhance your knowledge
• Join a team of experts dedicated to ensuring
To be successful you will need to possess
• Proven results as an empowering Retail Store Manager – with a min of 18 mths experience
• Demonstrated skills in operations, time management and the self discipline
• Great customer service…no not just great service, we want you to want to build your business with loyal followers
• Strong VM skills and a ‘no fear’ approach to stock
• Must have a "can do" positive approach to all situations, we want you to accept the challenge and empower your team to do the same
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence. Email email@example.com
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.